new condenser installed, now got major issues

Moderators: Nacho, Tom Greenleaf, ACProf, acsource

Re: new condenser installed, now got major issues

Postby mcone » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:12 am

Man, what a page of useful info, again! Cant begin to tell you how a lot more things are coming together.
I was up so early because I was off of work today and was going to that pull a part place this morning, like as soon as they opened, to find the best looking compressor I could! But now, not so sure. If you're not a fan of used compressors, I'm not either!

Oh, I can explain the compressor and the system kind of, like this: this is the one that has two ports on the compressor/ the low and high side lines go into these two ports. One line from the condenser(high side line)and theres that trans something you plug into it, about half way down the line, You know, the transducer or something and you can check it for continuity? It goes from the condenser to the compressors high side port and theres a 1 inch long bolt that holds its foot in the compressors port. The end of the line has like a big oval aluminum foot, and that one inch long bolt holds this foot at the end of the line, into the compressor.
Then theres the port right next to that, for the big thicker line(low side suction line) and it comes all the way from the fire wall, where the expansion valve is, and goes into the other port on the compressor, and has the big oval foot as well that the o-ring goes on the bottom of and sits in the port of the compressor right next to the high side line. Both have the long bolt going through their big aluminum foot, holding them into their separate ports on the compressor. Both lines are identical, same feet, same o-ring, and both have their own blot holding them in separately at the compressor. Phew! That was probably wayyy to much of a description!! Just wanted to make sure I described it right. Sorry bout all that!

Before I forget, whatever you did, you did it right with the chart. It was there just fine, right there on the post, I didn't have to use that link. It was already sitting there, nice and readable. Appreciate that too. And Tom, I got a laser temp reader thing, got it from Harbor F, and it tells you the temp of whatever you point it at. You think its ok?
And it seems like an excellent way to get info out of your system! Pretty clever with that trick Tom! A laser temperature gun(if this one I have is the correct one) And this one's fairly new. Had to get it one day for the radiator and hose lone temp. But since then I've used it for block temp, antifreeze temps, my arm, my dog, the back door, etc, etc. You know the deal, cant have one and NOT play with it a little bit, at least!
But its the only one H/F sells and they're about 30 bucks. High for H/F. It might actually have a little quality(but it is from hf so....) Anyway, if you think it works for what you're talking about, that'd be good. If this is not what you feel like will work well enough, tell me again what to go buy and I'll go grab one asap!

Alright Tom, here come all the thank you's, as usual.
Man, honestly, I cant thank u enough!
I think I'll just order the compressor I've been looking at for a couple of days now. Its affordable but isnt made in China. You might think its ok for this situation, maybe not but lmk what you think if you get time to look at it. It's from a place in Michigan, Heres the link you paste on the search bar on Ebay: "11053 57582 Chrysler Sebring Cirrus OE A/C Compressor w/clutch Reman in USA"
You know how to do it, just copy and paste to the search bar in ebay. It'll be the 1st one, it says "one year warranty", "Made in USA" and other stuff. But its the "11053-57582" one and you'll get the entire information info about it when you paste it on ebay's search bar. For this car and its age, I thought it would be better than going to pull a part this morning. I think I'll stay home, drink a little coffee and maybe study all my posts you've sent, as if they were pages in a book from a class room!
THANKS!
mcone

Favorite Refrigerant: r134a

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 pm

OK - Let me try some more pics or links to pics for things:
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M1b6 ... =0&p=0&r=0
That isn't going to show so a link to Bing Images which leads to who is selling the items you see......... ((edit that it did show a pen size touchless thermos instantly for me from Radio Shack))

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=rad ... p=6&sk=AS5

That should click?

Have the Harbor Freight infrared thermos gun with laser pointer as well. Just checked my forced hot air heat outlet @ 119F outputs from across a room! It's 30F outside right now just FYI still heating season.

I think I get the idea of the hoses - two separate ones, same gasket I would double check on and not sure what you mean by this "transducer" item on line? On high side line or low side line? There will be a way sensing heat or temp on high side that will shut down a compressor on this. Don't mess with wiring to those. Usually a last ditch something on compressors that will blow out refrigerant @ perhaps 400-450 PSI mechanically and those don't always reseal if set off - any reason pressure can get that high.

Any of this stuff leaking isn't right.

On page two as warned we would be so just jump back or forward if re-reading anything.

About another compressor completely: CLEAR THAT UP: I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF REBUILT ONES BY ANYONE! UNKNOWN USED IS JUST THAT BUT YOU HAD ONE OF YOUR OWN WITH SOMETHING KNOWN ABOUT IT TO GO BY.

CHINESE REBUILT OR NEW: Quality of the product could be either from China from the best to total junk same as made in USA unfortunately it's hard to know exactly what you get or where parts for it were made. [see head spinning?]

So basically I have no clue or way to know what would be currently best or what quality standards are set. Any place can make quality or not. China is just the world's "stuff" maker of the best and the worst both. There are also "clones" from there of brands you may like for assorted things. In short - it's hard to know.

Parts that get remanufactured: Water pumps, alternators and starters, PS pumps and yes compressors on the long list. My problem with rebuilt/remanufacture is you don't always see why the "core" was rendered bad. I've had intermittent electrical stuff that would test good and known to paint on it what's wrong!

Casings of pump things are suspect for hairline cracks that don't show up in normal testing worries me. Dang - new can have faults too.

Compressor is the heart of the whole system and capable of taking out other parts down the line so bargain shopping is for quality IMO not price when needed.

One more try for parts for now: Try the "Shop Parts" spot up top of the page here. TMK Warren Willingham's store was closing out in Phoenix, AZ but was selling out what's left. If the (800) # is even answered it should be that place. This site was for that store once now under another's management/ownership will link to http://www.aircondition.com or should with another forum possibly more active than this and think sponsored by parts as you would expect.

I'm there but don't check in at all anymore. Enough of the forum stuff once all over creation.

About this forum/bulletin board: Once the world's (must have been) most well watched spot for pros and high end DIYers. Also like any still gets spammed and hacked up the butt so several moderators to control that as it was seriously invasive up to shutting it down more than once!

Site is harder for pictures and links so you don't get a face full of really crude smut or drug ads instantly which are promptly removed before you can see them. Just so you know.

Forgot where we were? So think about whether you really need a compressor or not and please find out the proper name of that thing you mentioned that at the moment escapes me what it would be? Certainly if leaking a problem and if wired it's needed.

Chrysler products especially do NOT jump or bypass electrical things as they are sending reference info thru a control module which is also collating all info on what engine and systems should do including not stall the second you turn on A/C, shut it down and tell fans what to do along with idle speed of the engine. Same unit controls alternator voltage output as its regulator and a real mess if you short that thing out as the total computer for how this cars runs, shifts, cools, and operated. Not just expensive but take a dealer to set a new one if you blow the thing so just don't!

If time I'll go looking at what the deal is with the hose and what that "transducer" is intended to do or tell me if you find it,

Tom
MetroWest, Boston

Favorite Refrigerant: R-12+134a

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Trying to post some pics of parts on this car. '99 Sebring 2.5..........

^^^^ Compressor

This is HPCO or "high pressure cut out" switch. Where located not known yet?

Low or suction hose with low side port^^^^

High side hose or discharge hose. Doesn't show spot for some switch?

Hope those show. I can see the connections at compressor are a pest with plastic if this shows AND is correct. The wire to rear of compressor is to a thermal or pressure switch should add ground so clutch can work if pressure/temp is within range or shut it down. That can leak also,

The high side switch may be done another way or should by rights be close to compressor without interruption of any devices/parts added filters if someone did? But you said you have two of these set ups so unlikely the same alteration?

Hope these show, makes it easier. Site then come from BTW list NEW compressor for less $$ than their rebuilt just BTW,

Tom
MetroWest, Boston

Postby cornbinder89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 pm

I may be wrong, but I think the plastic are shipping plugs, the hard line would go into the Aluminum.
I know that many have had bad luck with rebuild compressors, but I have some vehicles with the Harrison (Delco) A-6 and those have been out of production for some time now. I think there may be someone "cloning" them but I have used a rebuild and it is doing fine. Since it is in commercial truck it sees more use in one year than most do in 8 years.
I agree it is hard to know what you are getting, but that holds true for some of the new stuff also. One good thing about the A-6, there is little to crack or leak. it was built mostly of steel and O rings. As with any compressor, the shaft seal is the weakest link.
cornbinder89

Favorite Refrigerant: R134a

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:25 pm

You are right - the plastic would be plugs not used.

I'll calm down a bit about rebuilds. They certainly can and do work. Just a higher failure rate that good all new and even new can fail.

Any of the rebuilt stuff: There was a place that did tons of starters, generators (back when), alternators and butt heads just did the bare minimum to make whatever was wrong with the core work and a nice clean up visually so they weren't very new at all in that case and don't think they waste good parts by some if they just work bench tested.

Been a while and last one bought right here brand new totally competitive with choices for that one plus the reassurance of by brand and type knowing which ones came back and which ones didn't fail much or at all. I miss that with the parts game in all aspects - ask when choices what comes back from real knowledgeable parts professionals.

We all lose if each trade (parts it it's own trade) when things fail. This and other things a failure is worse than having left it broken and inoperative than a nasty meltdown.

With luck if something is going to mess up it will do so before causing more troubles in time to catch it,

Tom
MetroWest, Boston

Postby cornbinder89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:51 pm

I've always felt that if you need the warrantee, the game is lost. Everybody has failures but they should be few and far between. If it fails, replaced by the mfg and if there is another failure, that mfg (or reman) has lost my business period.
EDIT: I would also add that some rebuilders go above and beyond what the OEM did. Stainless steel sleeve in the control valve of a rack and pinion steering for example, or the drilling of the sprag clutch on a Ford C-6 auto to prevent lube problems. Quality is what it is, some have it some don't. I think the real problem with rebuilt A/C compressors is/was the switch to more aluminum components. Aluminum wears and is hard or not cost effective to repair.
Remember the Tecumseh, RV-2 (Chry) and the A-6 had lots of steel/ cast iron, making them more rebuild able. The A-6 has selective fit ball seats, so the rebuilder needs to have an attention to detail, and not just slap it together with a mx-match of parts. If done correctly there is no reason that a rebuild can't match or better the original build.
cornbinder89

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:26 am

Great points cornbinder89: If warranty needed the game is lost. Spot on.

True again that rebuilding has a chance at fixing known problem areas with updated parts and be BETTER!

Brand loyalty: We've all lost I think. The dang brand names get sold out for the name to put on a box then who knows what happened after that. Disappointing.

Metals in use: Yikes - hard to know what grades of which are in fact used. Try this for a test - anyone who's read this far is probably nuts so will:

Stainless steel: It's plain steel with nickel added in some process and mix I used to think ended up the same - wrong. Take a magnet and it shouldn't pick up stainless steel. Go thru the flatware and kitchen items. Oh my, the magnet picks up some marked "stainless" meaning very little nickel was used!

Assorted things automotive or not want stainless nuts, bolts, clamps, screws for whatever. Gettin' old and finding them rusted out now years later - what!

OMG - Memories of that RV-2 or what you call it. A lawnmower type engine made into a compressor and sounded like one, heavy but worked well.

That by chance was the only one/style I did rebuild myself first and last one. Took me mega hours of paying attention to every detail for a shaft seal only really and it leaked faster when done than before. The real pain was finding out a new one was cheaper than the dang parts and cleaners I used to try myself! That car was an antique with just 9K original and properly stored/kept so appearance was totally an issue too. Sorry that I'll never know why it didn't work out, me or the parts? Whole point was to make it work and look like it was never touched really.
Back to this Sebring: I'm still in a quandary as to why it's leaking try after try? It apparently not because of NOT paying attention to details at this point.

Good grief we aren't even at the point of a proper final charge and it work properly with a 100 other possible issues!

Tom
MetroWest, Boston

Postby cornbinder89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Stainless come in different formulas depending on what properties are needed, some are non magnetic some are. There is a term I can bearly pronounce and can not spell that describes the two types. Tablewear needs to be flexable, and that may require a magnetic formula of stainless, you don't want a fork tine to snap off in your food!
A stainless bolt or screw must never be placed in aluminum. the aluminum will corrode around the threads making it imposable to remove and almost impossible to drill out once it breaks off. If the tension is low and I can find one, I prefer to use an aluminum bolt or screw in aluminum. In many cases this is not possible, the strength of steel is needed for the bolt. Plain steel with a liberal coat of anti-seize is called for. Plain steel is easier to drill out than stainless should it come to that.
Most if not all our corrosion issue can be blamed on the stuff they spread on the roads today. I was working on two trucks, one has been off the road for over 10 years, one is currently in service. I could remove the bolts etc on the one that has been sitting, but the exact same part on the one in use would not come apart due to corrosion both have the same mileage on them!. I've seen the stuff eat the silvering on mirrors right out between the sheets of glass! (auto mirrors are "one way" they have the silvering placed in a sandwich between the glass).
Of all the "old school" compressors, I think GM got it right with the A-6. The Chry RV-2 was next, and the vertical 2 cyl recip (in either cast iron or aluminum) was my last choice. Both of the last two had more vibration than the A-6, the V had less then the York, Tech upright.
cornbinder89

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Yes - any work you need to know what metals and what to expect including conditions the vehicle has been exposed to. Rock salt is the common road salt 10 times more corrosive than ocean salts for example.

Without much corrosion just the dissimilar need attention. This car had a stripped out or cross threaded bolt and we may not know if corrosion played a factor or a wrench was put on before sure it was true at some point - doesn't matter the problem is there.

Then there's the funky electrical corrosion where brass seems the answer and IDK why some have more troubles than others for things near the battery for sure. Not sure what metal would cure that by I do spray all my own area with grease, or an oil if a place I would be at sometime and that does work.

It sure plays a huge role in working on A/C parts we know that.

Anti-seize does work but careful especially around any high voltage stuff (spark plugs for example) works but also re-routes the spark if you go nuts with it!

Other warning is my fav, dialectic/silicone grease but don't expect to solder or paint anything that touches.

All part of making a fix work and last. Just wish so much when things were made new more consideration was given to these things,

T
MetroWest, Boston

Postby cornbinder89 » Sun May 01, 2016 4:05 pm

Out in the mid-west they are not using rock salt. The use brine which is Mag-chloride in a solution that they spray on the roads BEFORE snow and ice. They claim it is not damaging, but I notice they don't put the tanks or sprayers in the dump trucks, they tow a two axle "car trailer" that has the tank and spray bar..... not damaging but they will not allow it any where near the truck... yaeh right.
I've talked to bridge repair crews that said that stuff gets into the bridge deck and has eaten out the re-bar. That's a scary thought next time you drive over one.
The brine dries to a dust that is hydroscopic and so fine that it can get between the layers of glass on a mirror. ANy moisture and it starts eating away any exposed metal. They love the stuff in the corn belt for some reason but the real cost are going to show up when our infrastructure starts crumbling.
Its bad on exposed metal, but when dissimilar metals are close together it really goes to work on them.
Get a drop of the Mag chloride solution in your eye and you really find out how bad it is. Burns like crazy.
cornbinder89

Postby mcone » Fri May 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Hey Tom, Cornbnder! I thought I should update. I totally forgot because I guess I'm stupid!
What I'm doing is waiting on the last piece of the ac system to get here. I ordered everything and am starting from SCRATCH! Stupid or what?

Heres what I ordered, and the last part gets here in 2 or 3 days(I totally forgot to ask you guys if I should, get your opinion or even tell ya what I did! Freakin not thinking at all and I def apologize and def appreciate EVERYTHING so I'm not sre why I drew a blank here!) I certainly wanted to let you guys know how this worked out, whether it worked or not. Maybe this failure or success can help someone later, maybe not, but I think after all you guys have done for me, I owe it to you at least to give a full report! Bosses! Haha.

Ok bosses, back to serious, I ordered what I think is EVERYTHING almost for a new system! Also, that was prob as dumb to do that as it was to forget to inform you guys where I was on this project. This job is now going to be long, AND, there's a few things I HAVE to do right(accurate!) Like use special oil(some pag 35? I think) then the amount has to be right, I think Tom said I have to put oil in and turn it maybe, like before I run it, to prevent "black death" or something like that?? If I havent learned nothing else, I def learned this- Theres more to it than just bolting some parts together and firing something up! So I understand that now, and that's where I think I really need you're guys expertise, but we'll see what you think. Hopefully!

So I ordered the compressor for sure.
Then an expansion valve. On this car, as you already know, its that block thing that has the 2 ports on it. On the fire wall. It connects to the evaporator under or behind the glove under the dash. The big left side port is for the suction low side line, the right side smaller port, receives the short line from the receiver drier.
Then, ordered the receiver drier. Man, did you guys know the compressor place said in several diff ways, that if there wasn't evidence of a brand new receiver drier and an expansion valve, AND something else(i forgot but I'll look it up and let ya know, might've been a "flush"), then the warranty was VOIDED!
Ok, I ordered all that, compressor, receiver/drier, expansion valve, I have a brand new condenser, and now I'm waiting on the evaporator. Yes, the evaporator! Other than the long suction line, from expansion valve at fire wall to compressor under car, and that high side line from the condenser to the compressor, I've ordered pretty everything there is. I think.
And the only reason I didn't order those two 50 dollar lines is because I wanted to know if you think I HAVE to get new ones or can I reuse the ones I got? I have about 5 or 6 of these lines, but they're all used, but I have em.
Thanks for all your help Mr Greenleaf, I mean TOM!! And Cornbinder89!! You guys know your stuff, thats for SURE!
mcone

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Sat May 07, 2016 7:30 am

Guess we got off chatting about corrosive road de-icing products which get in the way of fixing things.

Back to this specifically. YOU and YOU alone make all the calls being YOUR $$ and your car. The suggestions are from my or our experiences as best as possible. Can't compete with being right there.

True on warranties that they will require replacements of driers almost always. Flushing not so sure and could be by manufacturer.
Black Death: That's a slang term for clogging up usually an "O" tube with a mucky mess seen at that item. If a compressor had burned out it would require cleaning or replacing parts that were exposed to debris - flushing indicated for those problems.

PAG 46 is the most common oil used in Mopars for these and should be listed on the car. Quick look up said if a Sanden compressor would use PAG-100. Even that info can be wrong on charts so seek on car info or agreement from different sources if not sure.

Spinning a replacement compressor: Pour some oil into inlet on the bench and turn compressor to pre-lube it. There's time once installed that it kicks on and you or it don't want it dry of oil even if for just seconds start with some run thru it OFF THE CAR first.

Follow any specific info that comes with the exact one you got.

This thread has become quite long and while great to have all info also makes it hard to read and take in all at once. It's still up to you to sort thru. Do check the top at the Knowledge Base spot for anything already archived for info. Some is vehicle specific some just the laws of how things work expounded on.

When or if a problem or targeted question comes up when ready to roll ask on just that will help here or look it up. Be able to stop if something isn't working properly and seal up where you are so you don't make a problem worse.

So much has already been said on just this thread I honestly don't remember if all is covered. There's clearly more to this part of the automotive repair biz than meets the eye as you do know.

Let us know when all parts are ready and things are underway or of the success when completed.

Good luck!

Tom
MetroWest, Boston

Postby mcone » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Ok Tom, Cornbinder, it's done, Finally! I installed
1) Compressor
2) Condenser
3) xpansion valve
4) receiver drier
5) went ahead and bought the new suction line(50 bucks)
6) got another high side line from condenser to compressor
7) Evaporator- Yes, the Evaporator. I had to take the dash apart and half way out to get the heat/ac unit out of the car. While it was out I threw in another heater core as well. also a resistor.
That was a you know whater. Anyway, it's over and it ALL works fine, except....

Mr Greenleaf, Mr binder, heres deal. Theres NO leaking, it all works like new but the air takes too long to get cold! Once it does get cold, though, it stays cold. It could be a little colder but its working and its cold so I'm happy I did get that much right! I was glad I got that far.
I called the comressor place and they said they shipped it with 4 oz of pag100 and for me to add 3 more oz straight into the receiver drier. So I did. The sticker says 18oz R134a under the hood, so I out 18 in it.
Now, Theres a chart online for the 99 sebring convertible, 2.5L JXi, and it says put 26oz Freon and 5,5oz pagoil. I only put the 18oz of Freon the sticker calls for. I did out that extra 3oz to go with the 4oz that came already in the compressor for a total of 7 oz in the system. But that online chart calls for 5.5 oz so if thats correct, I'm over 1.5oz of pagoil 100.
Anyway, it gets cold after about 5-10 mins and thats ONLY if you drive it about 45-60 plus mph for that 5-10 mins. It will stay that temo of cold though and the linger you ride around, the better it does. What in the world did I do? Added too much pag100? Not enough Freon? Too much Freon? How do I drain out just some of the pag100? Like about 1.5-2 oz without taking the entire compressor back out? If thats even whats wrong! This sucks. I did all that work and I did it right I'm fairly sure but I did something wrong when adding the oil/Freon. Thanks for any ideas you guys!!
mcone

Postby cornbinder89 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:03 pm

oil: for now, forget about it. Not that high and everything being new, some will collect in the low spots.
Better cooling at speed sounds like an airflow problem on the condenser. Check that all the fins in the radiator are clear, if air can't pass the radiator, it will not flow thru the condenser. Also check the fan clutch (if so equipt) or electric fan is operating
I have no 1st hand experience with you vehicle type, so these are more general suggestions for the problem you describe.
cornbinder89

Postby mcone » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:40 pm

Thanks Cornbinder! So, I checked compressor and its steady running, not ever stopping for 5 secs then starting back spinning again, it's running good actually. Quiet, smooth, etc. Rad is clear, whole front end is clear as I had taken it all apart to put the condenser in(I know, didnt have to do all that to install a condenser in this car)but when I got the new condenser, I took off the huge front clip, the radiator, the old condenser, put rad back in and then put new condenser back and then the rest of the front end. So, it's clean and clear up there. Oh! I remember why I did that, it was because I could get the lines off the old one easier with more freakin room! It was tight and the lines did'nt want to come off that condenser so I needed room to get leverage! Sucked. But it worked.

Well, I just went out there and took a chance. I threw another 10oz Freon in the system as it only had 18oz in it because that's what the sticker says under the hood. I threw in 10oz more because EVERYWHERE I looked and all the places pertaining to a 99 sebring conv says it takes 28oz! Nowhere does any chart, graph, guide say 18oz except on 1 place. On the sticker, under the hood. And, you said leave the oil alone, so I threw in 10 more ounces of Freon and guess what?? It's perfect! So it was simply short Freon!! It had the 18 in there instead of the 28 ounces because I was scared to "disobey" the factory sticker. But when I did, BAM! we got cold air. And got it right away now too, not 5-10 mins later! Thanks Cornbinder!

Man, I appreciate y'all helping me. Taking all that time to show/tell me things to do. I really don't think it would've ended up successful like it did if it weren't for you guys, so, really, thx again man!!
mcone

Postby cornbinder89 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:46 pm

18 sounds low to me anyway. My Ford Explorer was 26 oz, so 28 doesn't seam out of line.
cornbinder89

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:01 am

Shoot I made a post that didn't show saying my charts show 24-26oz refrigerant. Charts can be wrong. OE known stickers are always suggested first.

If you creep up do so just an oz at a time and wait for response - pressures and all constantly. Passing the mark performance would drop off and about need to start over so do anything not to do that.

Lost what I said but mentioned oil not to worry also. If a bit too much it could be erratic but take WAY too much to be a problem IMO?

Keep written track of where you are with all of this - good luck,

Tom
MetroWest, Boston

Postby mcone » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:32 am

Tom, you're the man. I wanted to tell you, Cornbinder, thanks for ALL the help. I have read over all my posts I got from you guys, a lot, probably 10 diff times! Even when you two were talking to each other it helped me just listening(so to speak). All in all, this job was hard, mainly because of the evaporator. It had a big ol leak in the corner of it. There was oil and green liquid everywhere in the compartment it sits in.
That was where all the Freon was going. The whole time, I think. I couldn't have done this without the support you guys gave. No way!
Anyway, thanks again Mr Greenleaf and Cornbinder! Cant say it enough.
mcone

Postby cornbinder89 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:43 am

We all learn by reading, listening and doing. None of us would get where we are without others help. Glad I could be of help.
cornbinder89

Postby Tom Greenleaf » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:38 pm

That was very kind of you to say - thank you!

Sorry this is so involved and take long notes not quick text like messages. Know that TMK still all techs offering help here are volunteer plus have a high bet we've all made the mistakes, got the cuts, burns wrecked a system before trying feverishly to prevent that for others.

Everything right things don't always work out is where shared experience really shines.

Thanks. This is what this board is for with high hopes it's helping by real people.

Stay cool! Tom Greenleaf
MetroWest, Boston

Previous

Return to A/C Questions and Opinions